All items in our 4 Person Elite Survival Kit (72+ Hours) are packed securely in our Large Camo Wheel Bag. This large duffle bag features multiple pockets and wheels for easy mobility. Individual components are placed in waterproof bags and neatly organized in the wheel bag for easy access. Never be stranded without these essential items in the trunk of your car. Hand-assembled in the USA.
The kit includes the following:
Food and Water
The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life and are meant to provide nutrition for 72 hours.
- 48 — 4 oz. Water Pouches
- 24 — 400-Calorie Food Bars (9600 Calories)
- 40 — Water Purification Tablets - each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
- 4 -1-Liter Hydration Bags with Straw
*This kit provides 1 gallon of water per person per day for drinking and sanitation, as recommended by FEMA.
Light and Communication
These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergencies.
- Emergency 4-in-1 Radio Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- Hand Rechargeable Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- Emergency Candle
- Emergency Bright Stick
- 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
- Box of Waterproof Matches
Shelter and Warmth
These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- 4 — Emergency Survival Sleeping Bags
- 4 — Body Warmers
- 2 — Emergency Tube Tents with Rope
- 4 — Emergency Ponchos with Hood
These items can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter.
- Multi-Function Pocket Knife
- Pair of Leather-Palm Work Gloves
- 4 — N95 Respirator Dust Masks (NIOSH-approved)
- 50 Feet of Nylon Rope
- Safety Goggles
- Sewing Kit
Hygiene and Sanitation
Hygiene is important in a disaster; staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
4 — Hygiene Kits:
- Wet wipes
- Pocket Tissues
A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
Deluxe First Aid Kit - a combination of bandages/gauze, topical ointments, medicine, and other first-aid items to assist with a variety of injuries
These items are useful for relieving stress and supporting activity under challenging conditions.
- Golf Pencil
- Survival Playing Cards - 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency
- Infectious-Waste Bag
Emergency Survival Kit Information
This kit was designed using advice from experts in the field of emergency preparedness. It follows guidelines offered by government agencies and nonprofit preparedness organizations. This 4-person elite emergency kit has a retail value of $220.