All items are packed securely in our Multi-Pocket Hikers Backpack. Individual components are placed in waterproof bags and neatly organized in the backpack for easy access. Hand-assembled in the USA.
The kit includes the following:
Food and Water
The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life and are meant to provide nutrition for 72 hours.
- 12 - 4 oz. Water Pouches
- 6 - 400-Calorie Food Bars (2400 Calories)
- 10 - Water Purification Tablets - each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
- 1- Liter Hydration Bag with Straw
*This kit provides 1 gallon of water per person per day for drinking and sanitation, as recommended by FEMA.
Light and Communication
These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergencies.
- AM/FM Radio (batteries included)
- Hand Rechargeable Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- Emergency Candle
- 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
- Box of Waterproof Matches
Shelter and Warmth
These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- Emergency Survival Sleeping Bag
- Emergency Poncho with Hood
These items can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter.
- Multi-Function Pocket Knife
- N95 Respirator Dust Mask (NIOSH-approved)
- Safety Goggles
- Sewing Kit
Hygiene and Sanitation
Hygiene is important in a disaster; staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
Deluxe Hygiene Kit
- Tooth Brush
- Tooth Paste
- Wet Wipes
- Disposable Razor
- Sanitary Napkins
- Shave Cream
- Deodorant Gel
- Hand/Body Lotion
- Pocket Tissues
A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
Bandage First Aid Kit - handy for minor cuts
These items are useful for relieving stress and supporting activity under challenging conditions.
- Golf Pencil
- Infectious-Waste Bag
- Survival Playing Cards - 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency