All items in our Hurricane Emergency Kit are packed securely in our 5-Gallon Bucket with Toilet Seat Lid. Individual components are placed in waterproof bags and neatly organized in the bucket for easy access. Hand-assembled in the USA.
This kit contains the following:
Food and Water
The food and water in this kit will comfortably provide you with adequate nutrition for one day without access to additional supplies. These products have a 5-year shelf life.
- 6 - 4 oz. Water Pouches
- 1 - 400-Calorie Food Bar
- 10 - Water Purification Tablets - each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
- 1-Liter Hydration Bag with Straw
- Water Purification Bottle - removes up to 99.99% of pollutants and contaminants, producing up to 100 gallons of clean drinking water
Light and Communications
These items can come in handy if you experience a home power out, car trouble, or other emergencies.
- Emergency LED Lantern
- Multi-Function Auto Guardian Flashlight
- Emergency Candle
- Emergency Bright Stick
- 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
- Box of Waterproof Matches
- Bright Orange Help Flag
Shelter and Warmth
These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- 2 - Emergency Survival Sleeping Bags
- 2 - Emergency Ponchos with Hood
- Large Tarpaulin
These items can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter.
- Multi-Function Pocket Knife
- Leather-Palm Work Gloves
- 2 - N95 Respirator Dust Masks (NIOSH-approved)
- 50 feet of Paracord
- Safety Goggles
- QuakeHOLD! Putty
- Roll of Duct Tape
- Metal Hatchet
- Pack of nails
Hygiene and Sanitation
Hygiene is important in a disaster; staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
- Deluxe Hygiene Kit
- Tooth Brush
- Tooth Paste
- Wet Wipes
- Shampoo/ Conditioner
- Disposable Razor
- Sanitary Napkins
- Shave Cream
- Deodorant Gel
- Hand/ Body Lotion
- Pocket Tissues
A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
Deluxe First Aid Kit - a combination of bandages/gauze, topical ointments, medicine, and other first-aid items to assist with a variety of injuries
These items are useful for relieving stress and supporting activity under challenging conditions.
- Survival Playing Cards - 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency
- Infectious-Waste Bag