Our 1 Person Deluxe Survival Kit (72+ Hours) comes with all items packed securely in our Large Wheel Bag. Individual components are placed in waterproof bags and neatly organized in the backpack for easy access. Hand-assembled in the USA.
The kit includes the following:
Food and Water
The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life, and are meant to provide nutrition for 72 hours.
- 12 - 4 oz. Water Pouches
- 6 - 400 Calorie Food Bars (2400 Calories)
- 10 - Water Purification Tablets – each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
- 1- Liter Hydration Bag with Straw
*This kit provides 1 gallon of water per person per day for drinking and sanitation, as recommended by FEMA.
Light and Communication
These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergencies.
- AM/FM Radio (batteries included)
- Hand Rechargeable Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- Emergency Candle
- 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
- Box of Waterproof Matches
Shelter and Warmth
These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- Emergency Survival Sleeping Bag
- Emergency Poncho with Hood
These items can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter.
- Multi-Function Pocket Knife
- N95 Respirator Dust Mask (NIOSH-approved)
- Safety Goggles
- Sewing Kit
Hygiene and Sanitation
Hygiene is important in a disaster; staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
Deluxe Hygiene Kit
- Tooth Brush
- Tooth Paste
- Wet Wipes
- Disposable Razor
- Sanitary Napkins
- Shave Cream
- Deodorant Gel
- Hand/Body Lotion
- Pocket Tissues
A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
Bandage First Aid Kit – handy for minor cuts
These items are useful for relieving stress and supporting activity under challenging conditions.
- Golf Pencil
- Infectious-Waste Bag
- Survival Playing Cards – 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency
Emergency Survival Kit Information
This kit was designed using advice from experts in the field of emergency preparedness. It follows guidelines offered by government agencies and nonprofit preparedness organizations. This 1-person deluxe kit has a retail value of $99.